Children's author Lexi Rees running a creative writing club in Clapham..! FREE TRIAL

1 post
All Write Now
Options:
Share this post on:

Children's author Lexi Rees running a creative writing club in Clapham..! FREE TRIAL

Postby All Write Now » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:11 pm

Children's author, Lexi Rees, is running creative writing sessions for children on Tuesdays at St Paul's Church, Rectory Grove this term. Aimed at children aged 8 - 11 years old, the sessions aim to improve writing technique, build confidence and encourage creativity. 

FREE trial session on Tuesday 21st January at 4pm - 5pm. Email info@allwritenow.co.uk to book your child a place.
For more information about the writing club visit All Write Now at www.allwritenow.co.uk, where you can also get tips from our ambassadors including Sir Michael Morpurgo..!

Cost for the remainder of the term would normally be £115.50, but we are offering NappyValleyNet readers a 20% discount so it will be £92.40 - PLUS £30 discount if you introduce a friend! 

“I’ve never known my daughter be so consistently enthusiastic about an after school club not to mention one that helps to give her such valuable creative skills.” Cordelia

“All Write Now is a place where you can be free and improve your writing. The teachers are lovely and full of clever, interesting ways to help you create a great story and boost your confidence. We wrote a story together and it was made into a book, which everyone in my class wants to read! Everyone should come to All Write Now!” Jemima, aged 9
Attachments
AWNALTMEDlandscape.jpeg
Book covers.JPG

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.