Engaging & interactive parenting evenings

1 post
stmarkschurch
Options:
Share this post on:

Engaging & interactive parenting evenings

Postby stmarkschurch » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:26 pm

Family Time: Parenting Children is a course for parents of 0-12 year olds, offering tips, tools and advice about the everyday issues we all come up against. This is your chance to stop and take a snapshot of family life, considering things you want to encourage or address so that home is a place where the whole family can thrive. Topics include: Setting a Vision for your family, Communicating Effectively, Setting Boundaries, Effective Praise, Building Family Identity.

When & where is the next course?
Dates: Begins 30 January, and runs for 5 Thursday evenings excluding half term (30 January, 6, 13, 27 February and 5 March) at the crypt at St Mark's Church, Battersea Rise, London SW11 1EJ.
Timings: 7.30pm for food, ready for an 8pm start. The evening will close at 9.30pm.

What are people’s experience of the course?
'I feel I have been given a gift of a very full tool kit to use for the rest of my life.'
'An excellent course. It gave us lots of food for thought and also made us more confident.'
'This course has given a real sense of direction for our own lives as well as the way we parent our children.

What is the cost?
£25 per person for the course, to include food and a course handbook.

Book via the website (https://smbr.churchsuite.com/events/8b7ojmb7) or contact Kat on 020 7326 9424 or kateryn.florez@smbr.org.uk for more details.
Attachments
Square Parenting Children image.png

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.