Tennis with Julian Cousins Sports on Clapham Common

2 posts
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Tennis with Julian Cousins Sports on Clapham Common

Postby juliantenniscoach » Fri May 22, 2020 6:20 pm

Hi there,

Firstly and most importantly, I hope you are all well and coping in these challenging times.  Tennis is one of the few sports that are permitted, albeit with conditions for general play and coaching.  Firstly for members of the public, only singles play is allowed, unless all the players are from the same household.  For coaching, only 1:1 coaching is permitted even if the players are from the same household.  These are the current instructions from the Sports Council and Coaching Foundation, for the safety of player and coach alike.

Consequently my group sessions are on hold until further notice.  This also applies to the Holiday Sports camps for next week.  Hopefully the landscape will change favourably depending on the number of Covid-19 cases.  In the meantime I am available for 1:1 lessons and now I'm looking at week commencing Monday 8th June and onwards.

Thanks for your support at this time, I've had a lot of very kind messages.  Looks like it's going to be a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend, enjoy and take care.

Julian

Julian@juliancousinssports.com
www.juliancousinssports.com
facebook.com/juliancousinssports
Attachments
We want tennis.jpg
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Tennis with Julian Cousins Sports on Clapham Common

Postby juliantenniscoach » Sun May 24, 2020 1:26 pm

Hi again,

Just to say if you're getting back on to the court I have a number of used junior rackets suitable from 3yrs to 10yrs that are for sale for £5.  They have all been regripped and cleaned with anti-bacterial product.   I also have some adult rackets in the same condition from £35 (original retail £150!).   

This is to make way for the new range of 2020 Dunlop rackets, whose launch has understandably been delayed.  If you, on an individual basis, would like to try some of the fantastic new range then please let me know.  I will try to organise a group test day once we have returned to more normal times. 

I also sell Dunlop ATP Tour balls for £10 for 2 x 4 ball tubes, an £8 saving.

Thanks very much,

Julian 
Attachments
Dunlop SX rackets.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.