5 FREE 30 MINUTE MUSICAL THEATRE CLASSES WITH LETS ACT FOR AGES 4 - 10 via YOU TUBE

1 post
letsactdrama1
Options:
Share this post on:

5 FREE 30 MINUTE MUSICAL THEATRE CLASSES WITH LETS ACT FOR AGES 4 - 10 via YOU TUBE

Postby letsactdrama1 » Mon May 25, 2020 6:50 pm

Picture 2.png

5 FREE ONLINE CLASSES AT AWARD WINNING STAGE SCHOOL LETS ACT! VISIT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO TAKE PART IN 5 30 MINUTE CLASSES!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7AXIC ... /playlists

Email: info@letsactdramaclasses.co.uk 

Hey guys, unfortunately due to our online classes being full we haven't been able to accept new students BUT we have now uploaded 5 classes for children aged 4 - 10 to join in with on YouTube! We will be uploading more each week and you will also find storytelling videos and dance warm ups. Please enjoy them and I hope they give you 5 minutes to grab a cup of tea! We are starting to get enquires for September, we have lots of classes including mini musical theatre (Age 3-4), LAMDA exam classes, musical theatre classes and film school. Feel free to pop over to our instagram page @letsactdrama which will give you a good idea of what we do. Our classes train children to a high standard in theatre and screen acting. Many of our children have gone onto work professionally, which you can see on our Instagram channel in the "professional work" section.

Screenshot 2019-12-24 at 13.06.03.png

We are a family run business with family values at our heart. Your children can take LAMDA speech and drama exams, take part in theatre shows (every child is given a part with lines) and we've recently opened our amazing film school on a Saturday afternoon! Principal Miss Amy is a qualified speech and drama teacher with 15 years experience and if your child lacks confidence or wants to act professionally we can help! 

Testimonials: 

Victoria SnowdenAttended with a 10-year-old and a 6-year-old

My two daughters attend Lets Act and learn how to dance sing and act. They have made some great friends and really have developed their confidence. The teachers are caring and supportive. It is a friendly school where children and young people can be themselves 😊😊

Belinda McCallAttended with a 6-year-old and a 9-year-oldWe love let’s act! My two girls have been doing it since they were 4. The confidence they get from regularly performing is really lovely to see. Miss Amy and all the teachers are truly brilliant and create a really nurturing environment. It is really like a family! There are opportunities to get agents and auditions if that’s what you want and they do Lamda exams, but if you just want have a fun activity where your children can build confidence and make friends then it’s also perfect! Couldn’t recommend it highly enough. 

Simi TreanorAttended with an 8-year-oldSo fantastic! My son’s confidence has soared through the roof. He is able to learn poems for his lamda exams that I would Definitely struggle to remember. Their plays are so enjoyable. Fabulous and caring staff. Thumbs up all Round!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.