Hello, my name is Sam Arbuckle.
I am a 19-year-old boy from Tooting offering experienced and fun football / fitness programmes for those at any ability wanting to maintain their fitness and improve their footballing skills before the season restarts. I will be based on Tooting Common.
I am a former England Schoolboys representative and Fulham FC Academy player until the age of 17. I left Fulham to focus on my education, being an A Level student. And after completing my A Levels, am currently on a football scholarship at Nottingham University studying economics in my first year. I am hoping to go back into the professional game at some point.
WHAT I OFFER:
- I can offer incredibly flexible support, with a personalised fitness programme tailored to which aspects of your game you want to work on (eg. First touch, dribbling etc).
- One-to-one coaching on specific things you want to improve which cannot be done in a larger group.
- A fun and supportive environment to learn/improve technique while enjoying it.
- I am very responsible and from a Covid-19 free family home, and will be extremely diligent about social distancing and be respectful of whatever you are comfortable with.
- I have experience working with children in sports camps whether that be for football or not.
- I have already run successful one-to-one football training camps for players of an academy level, to those playing just for fun.
- £12/hr (For one)
- £18/hr (For two)
- £24/hr (3+)
Please message if interested!