OCTOBER half term ALL STAR TENNIS CAMPS - booking now OPEN

1 post
AllStarTennis
Share this post on:

OCTOBER half term ALL STAR TENNIS CAMPS - booking now OPEN

Postby AllStarTennis » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:57 am

We have only recently wrapped up 8 weeks of our busiest ever summer camps, but we are so excited to announce that booking is open for our next camp, October half term!

Toddler camps are BACK at long last and we are running all camps across Wandsworth, Tooting and Putney, so you have plenty of choice. If you are booked into the autumn term term time programme you get 10% off!

We think our camps are the best in town, but don't just take our word for it...

“Excellent from the professionalism of coaches, quality of teaching, friendly and fun atmosphere. My son has been coming to the tennis holiday camps in Wandsworth for few years now. In fact, he begged me to book another week. So, he is coming next week as well.”

“Truly amazing team of people. So fun and professional and my boys loves every minute.”

“My two sons have done camps at different tennis places and this one has always been fully booked whenever we have tried to get onto it.. I can see why… so I’ve learnt I need to be pretty organised now and book it as soon as dates are released!"

We hope to see you on court on the 26th October for a week of fun, games and drills!
You can book your place here.

Attachments
118527087_10158255055041928_5237937229512553625_n.jpg