Offering singing lessons for all ages/levels

1 post
oliviasinger
Options:
Share this post on:

Offering singing lessons for all ages/levels

Postby oliviasinger » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:23 pm

Hello neighbours!

I am a professional opera singer offering one-to-one singing lessons for children and adults! Whether you are aiming to guide your child through the ABRSM grade exams, or you are an adult looking to expand your own vocal potential and learn to sing for fun or with professional goals. In our lessons, my aim is to teach you a healthy technique to help you create a sound that is beautiful, free and in tune, and to help you find the confidence to express your unique personality through your singing!
 A bit about me: I am a professional opera soprano and have performed internationally at, for example, the Lausanne Opera, the Grand Théâtre de Genève, the Lucerne Opera, the National Theatre of Zrenjanin (Serbia) and London Grimeborn Festival. I have also been teaching for a number of years and am passionate about helping students of all ages and levels to grow in confidence and express themselves through finding their voice. Lessons can be in person in Balham (or at your home) or online (zoom, skype, MS Teams). I'm looking forward to working with you! If you would like to try out a lesson, please do send me a message or contact 07780704236. 

My rate is £40 per hour. 
Best wishes,
Olivia
Attachments
FB_IMG_1488141652275.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.