7 & 8+ Easter Course Dates Confirmed

1 post
Hyde Tutoring
Share this post on:

7 & 8+ Easter Course Dates Confirmed

Postby Hyde Tutoring » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:08 pm

Hyde Tutoring is really pleased to confirm their 7 & 8+ Easter revision course dates:

English course, 6th- 10th April, 9.30am- 12.30pm 
Maths course from 12th- 16th April, 9.30am- 12.30pm. 

For now all courses are online due to the tier 4 restrictions, however, if the government restrictions change and families would like face-to-face courses, then this will certainly be considered. 

Key info:
  • Limited to 6 children
  • Every course is fully tailored to the needs of the children on the course (we plan the courses based on conversations with parents). The idea is that you get the benefits of working with peers but also the support and targeted learning that you get with 1:1 lessons.
  • We have experience preparing children for London’s leading schools such as King’s College Wimbledon, Westminster, St Paul’s, Ibstock Place, Alleyn’s, Latymer Prep, Dulwich College, City of London, Putney High, Wimbledon High, Streatham and Clapham High, JAGs and so many more!

The courses here are amazing as is Charlotte herself. I could literally see the difference in my daughter before and after a course. She learnt so much but it was really tailored to what she needed to know and they were also so much fun! I was hesitant at first to enrol my 6 year old on a course in the holidays but she loved them! Charlotte is so sweet and kind, the other children were lovely and the courses are brilliant, definitely value for money. She got offers from all three schools she applied to, we couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you Charlotte!
Google Review from a parent.

To book a place on a course or to find out more, please email me with your child's full name, year group and your contact telephone number to charlotte@hydetutoring.com

Telephone: 07407 131 322

Spaces go quickly, so, if you'd like a space please do get in touch as soon as possible.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.