Learn robotics and programming using... Lego!

3 posts
andytgeezer
Options:
Share this post on:

Learn robotics and programming using... Lego!

Postby andytgeezer » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:35 pm

Do you know someone who loves Lego? Get them learning programming and robotics using Lego with me!

le_wedo_lifestyle_2hy17_45300_06.jpeg

I have been running Lego robotics sessions in schools for years and now I'm offering my sessions online to children aged 7-11. 

In my sessions, your children will build Lego models and learn to bring their creations to life by programming them to move, make sounds and sense and respond to their environments. Children will learn the basics of programming and engineering through designing solutions to challenges in a hands on and creative way.

Sessions are delivered online either 1 to 1 or, if you want to build with a friend, you can book joint sessions with another household. Sessions are £30 for a single household of up to 2 in the session or £40 for a 2 household session. 

Currently only serving Kingston and the surrounding areas but if you do live outside of this area and are interested, please don't hesitate to get in touch as I'm sure I can accommodate further afield if there is the demand 

KamW
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Learn robotics and programming using... Lego!

Postby KamW » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:14 pm

Hi there,
Do you have a website please that I can look at for more info?
Thanks
andytgeezer
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Learn robotics and programming using... Lego!

Postby andytgeezer » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:17 pm

Hi Kam! Yes I do. I can't post external links, but take a look for Beyond Blocks on facebook and you'll find me :-)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.