Girls Football - Open Training Sessions - Invitation - Balham FC

4 posts
huntjp_balhamfc
Options:
Share this post on:

Girls Football - Open Training Sessions - Invitation - Balham FC

Postby huntjp_balhamfc » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:00 am

Good morning, Balham FC Panthers runs competitive girls football at u12-u16 level. Every Tuesday from today, June 8, until the the end of this summer term we are running Open Training Sessions for girls that might be interested in joining our club and teams. Any girls in current school years 6-10 are welcome to join us from 6pm this evening on Tooting Common. All details you should need are on the flyer attached/below but feel free to ask me any questions here. Thanks, Jamie

panthers flyer.JPG
football
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Girls Football - Open Training Sessions - Invitation - Balham FC

Postby football » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:41 pm

Hi

Just wondering if there were any plans to run training sessions/teams for younger girls. My daughter is in year 3 and keen for regular play?

Thanks
huntjp_balhamfc
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby huntjp_balhamfc » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:49 pm

football wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:41 pm
Hi

Just wondering if there were any plans to run training sessions/teams for younger girls. My daughter is in year 3 and keen for regular play?

Thanks

Hi, thanks for your query. At this stage, not with Balham FC, but I can recommend a couple of other good options for you:

Wildcats Football - an FA supported scheme for girls in football. A new one is being launched at Penwortham School in Furzedown soon with an excellent and very experienced girls coach. I can't post the link here but take a look at The FA's website using /womens-girls-football/get-involved/girls/fun/wildcats - and search Penwortham, you will find it. 

Balham Foxes is a community-based team of volunteer parents that run very inexpensive football sessions on Tooting Common on Saturday mornings. If this is of interest, let me know and I will put you in touch with one of the organisers.

Finally, take a look at Balham Ballers, who i believe run sessions for this age group too.

Thanks

Jamie 
OliGirlz
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby OliGirlz » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:59 pm

Thank you for the info. My 5yo girl wants to play football so much, so we're probably going to choose Wildcats.