Playhouse Playgroup - AUTUMN SPACES STILL AVAILABLE

2 posts
RuthAllen
Options:
Share this post on:

Playhouse Playgroup - AUTUMN SPACES STILL AVAILABLE

Postby RuthAllen » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:55 pm

Wandsworth's most magical outdoor playgroup, Playhouse Playgroup is still taking Autumn bookings!

Help your toddler prepare for nursery with the comfort of having you there. Playhouse Playgroup is a great place to meet other parents, build your toddlers confidence and encourage independent play. 

To keep your little ones entertained we have;

A fantastic outdoor messy play space with a mud kitchen, outdoor playhouse, climbing frames, ride on cars and trikes & lots of space to run free,

- A large indoor playroom, set up daily with new things to explore,

- Guided arts & crafts or cooking for little hands,

- Football coaching on Mondays and our wonderful dancing class on Fridays.

Open from 9.30am-12noon, Monday to Friday during term time*. Our playgroup is suitable for children aged 18 months to 4 years, with younger siblings welcome to join for free.

Spaces are limited and fill up fast, but if you'd like to join us from September* check out our website at PlayhousePlaygroup www.playhouseplaygroup.org

Or register directly at: https://paperform.co/edit/kibazudi

Enquiries can be made to:  registrations@playhouseplaygroup.org 

Hope to see you there!

*Autumn term 8th September - 15th December, half term 22nd - 29th October. Please note that Fridays are now fully booked. 
Attachments
46648889_10156534081910743_7822639251505283072_n.jpg
edwardhanson
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Playhouse Playgroup - AUTUMN SPACES STILL AVAILABLE

Postby edwardhanson » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:36 am

Wow, it sounds like a great place for a child. Too bad there's nothing like that somewhere near me. I believe that this playgroup can help kids to communicate and have a good time together in general. It's important to let kids play with each other, and especially after the lockdown when all the kids couldn't play outside at all. I even bought my son a goodevas wooden playground, and I think it worked pretty well because he stopped feeling bad about not being able to go outside and play with other kids.