Suzuki Method Cello Lessons in SW4 with “Our Cello Community” Groups in SW18 - accepting new beginners age 4-6

1 post
Helen Neilson
Options:
Share this post on:

Suzuki Method Cello Lessons in SW4 with “Our Cello Community” Groups in SW18 - accepting new beginners age 4-6

Postby Helen Neilson » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:02 pm

DE452B78-61D4-4837-8395-32E1D8318738.jpeg
Well established Suzuki cello studio with individual lessons based on King’s Avenue, SW4, and supporting group lessons on 6 Saturday mornings a term at “Our Cello Community” groups at West Hill Primary SW18. We have spaces for a couple of new beginners, aged 4-6 years old to join us to begin lessons from January.  Observation opportunities open on Saturday 27th November in SW18 and on Friday 3rd December in SW4 for new families who are interested in exploring the idea of starting lessons.  

See the website for: Our Cello Community for more details.  

I take a holistic approach to child development, centered around the Suzuki Method, which utilises children’s natural abilities for learning language to allow them a natural and efficient way to develop their musical abilities.  My belief is that “Every Child Can”.  This work is based upon the belief of developing the whole child through musical development.  Our community works closely together and the families really support each other in the journey of the work. 

I have an excellent track record of results, with many students gaining music scholarships to senior schools, and a strong record of exam results.  My wider teaching includes being Head of Strings at Latymer Upper School and teaching cello at St Paul’s Girls’ School. I have studied over 11 years to train in the Suzuki Method to level 5 (top level) with good experience of the Suzuki work on the international circuits. I have taught on all the major summer schools and regularly lead workshops and events for young cellists. You can read more about my work on my website which you can find under my name: Helen Elizabeth Neilson 

Contact details are available via both websites. 

A3B64C66-5C11-4973-81A9-45D8563ADA28.jpeg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.