FREE YOGA & MINDFULNESS FOR PREGNANCY & BIRTH SESSION LIVE ONLINE THIS MONDAY EVENING 6.30PM

1 post
YogawithNadia
Options:
Share this post on:

FREE YOGA & MINDFULNESS FOR PREGNANCY & BIRTH SESSION LIVE ONLINE THIS MONDAY EVENING 6.30PM

Postby YogawithNadia » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:17 am

Mindfulness is the missing link in Chid-birth preparation.

Mindfulness training has been shown empirically to:
  • Reduce Prenatal Anxiety
  • Promote Maternal WellBeing
  • alleviate symptoms of both chronic and acute pain
  • mprove psychological adjustment
ref: (BMJ and BMC)

This 12 week LIVE online course with SW-based senior registered teacher and doula Nadia Raafat combines Mindfulness Teaching with Yoga and Birth preparation to offer women every opportunty to resource themsleves as they navigate the transition through pregnancy and birth to new motherhood.

On this course you will receive
x 12 LIVE 75 minute weekly mindfulness and yoga sessions with Nadia
x 6 pregnancy yoga recordings
x 1 Full Day partners preparation workshop for you and your partner of choice.
x 1 postnatal mothers reunion once you have all had your babies
Access to a folder of meditations 

Your are warmly invited to a FREE Taster Class this coming Monday evening online at 6.30pm to find out more about the course.

To attend please email your gestation nd lcioation to Nadia@nadiaraafat.com and she will send you the zoom link:

Testimonials:

• I had an amazing and powerful home birth, and am very grateful to the mindfulness practice and labour information I gained from Nadia’s course.AM
  • I have just completed this course and cannot recommend it more. I joined the group at around 24 weeks pregnant having done very little in terms of preparation or exercise and have come out the other side feeling prepared, excited and in control of the labour.
    Nadia is a brilliant teacher, calm and warm and everything she teaches is practical and useful in dealing with pregnancy aches and pains and in preparing mentally and physically for labour. EP
  • I found this course invaluable. It really helped me prepare for birth and take ownership of my birth preferences. LW
  • Nadia is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about motherhood and women’s wellbeing. The course gives you all the information and reassurance you will need during pregnancy, labour and when the baby first arrives. But most of all it is centred on mum’s physical & psychological wellbeing in order for you to embrace pregnancy and labour as a unique, joyful and blissful moment. EM
  • I highly recommend Nadia’s “Becoming a mother” course. Nearly three years ago I did the course before having my first baby and as soon as I found out I was pregnant I got in touch with Nadia to re book for the course. Both times I found it really useful and enjoyable. Both times it helped me connect more with me, my pregnancy, my baby, my husband and my family. I has helped me feel more at ease and it has also given me confidence 
  •  for birth and the fourth trimester. I 100% recommend Nadia’s course and her classes. She’s amazing! LC
  • After a prolonged period of hyperemesis gravidarum in my early stages of pregnancy making the decision to enrole in Nadia’s Pregnancy Yoga & Mindful Birthing Course was one of the best things I could have done. It brought me back to my breath, strengthened my body again and her mindfulness techniques gave me peace and positivity towards my baby growing inside of me, the whole process of pregnancy, giving birth and forthcoming postnatal experience. SW
Attachments
A238F47C-CD87-4DED-A295-2E825B0BA765_1_105_c.jpeg

Start a conversation
Create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.