Last few spaces in our kids boxing courses

4 posts
12 Rounds
Options:
Share this post on:

Last few spaces in our kids boxing courses

Postby 12 Rounds » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:47 pm

We still have a few spaces in our January term kids beginner level boxing courses 

6-10 years Wednesdays at 5pm 
11 - 15 years Thursdays at 6pm 

If you have a child who is interested in learning boxing and they would like to come for a trial, you can book a £5 taster session on our website. 

Classes are all non contact and great for teaching kids discipline and focus as well as providing an all over workout.   

For more information please visit out website or pop in and see us on St Johns Hill 
Attachments
DSC02919.jpg
DSC02905.jpg
DSC02883.jpg
AleksHopper
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Last few spaces in our kids boxing courses

Postby AleksHopper » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:59 am

Hi there
I am interested in signing up my son . Can I have a contact details pls so I can get in touch . He is 9
Many thanks
Aleks
12roundsboxing
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby 12roundsboxing » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:07 am

Hi Aleks,
You can phone/leave a message on 0207 9244404, email us at info@12roundsboxing.co.uk or pop into the gym if you live locally, 1a St Johns Hill, SW11 1TN.  You can buy a £5 taster class and then book Wed at 5pm class from our website www.12roundsboxing.co.uk or if you prefer, the course can be booked with this link  https://goteamup.com/p/68830-12-rounds- ... ps/124331/

Thanks,

Les
Pnncoe
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Pnncoe » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:53 am

I can not recommend 123 Boxing fitness in Clapham Junction for kids and teenagers enough! The classes are run by both women and men and are all about fitness and core strength. They run friendly courses weekly after school during term time classes and also school holiday ‘weekly’ camps! My once grumpy 14 year old has transformed and absolutely loves the sessions. Absolutely no experience necessary and a chance to make new friends, encourage some positive endorphins, get fit and improve confidence! 5 stars

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.