Bach To Baby - Family Concert This Sat 20 Aug In Victoria - Songs of the Sky

3 posts
bachtobaby
Options:
Share this post on:

Bach To Baby - Family Concert This Sat 20 Aug In Victoria - Songs of the Sky

Postby bachtobaby » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:43 am

Songs-of-land-and-sky-Bach-to-Baby.png

Bach to Baby brings you critically acclaimed concerts for baby and you this summer!

As seen at Buckingham Palace and the Royal Albert Hall, we bring our world-class musicians right to your doorstep for babies, tots and grown-ups.

Victoria - Saturday 20th August 11:00am
Songs of the Sky
Cevanne Horrocks-Hopayian, harp and voice

Come away with us, over land and up up high into the sunset with the mocking bird. See the changing of the seasons through twinkling night skies and join our nightingale of a thousand songs, the enchanting harpist Cevanne as she sweeps you off your feet and dream, dream, dream.

Bach to Baby, featuring performances by acclaimed concert artists, offer concerts for the enjoyment of all ages. Let your tots dance and revel in the wonder of live music, while you take a moment out of your busy day to hear top notch performances. No concert is complete without feeding, crying and nappy changing!

Doors open 15 mins prior to the concert, giving you time to ditch the buggy and catch up with friends before the performance.

Adults - £15, Children go FREE
Book Tickets at: https://www.bachtobaby.com/whats-on-this-month
Sign up for e-updates on all the Bach to Baby concerts in your area: http://www.bachtobaby.com/eupdates

Find all our upcoming concerts in Nappy Valley:
Balham | Clapham | Kew & Richmond | Putney | Twickenham | Wimbledon Raynes Park
BabyGrace96
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Bach To Baby - Family Concert This Sat 20 Aug In Victoria - Songs of the Sky

Postby BabyGrace96 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:31 am

I saw your post about the family concert this weekend and it sounds like a great event! I love live music, especially when it's family-friendly. I'm sure you and your kids will have a blast!
Speaking of music for kids, have you heard of písničky? It's the Czech word for ""songs,"" and I've found some great websites with songs for children in Czech language. They have a huge selection of songs for kids of all ages, and the site is really easy to navigate.
bachtobaby
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Bach To Baby - Family Concert This Sat 20 Aug In Victoria - Songs of the Sky

Postby bachtobaby » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:01 am

Sorry for the late reply – thank you so much! That website looks so interesting and I'm sure little ones will love it!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.