NEW!!!! Tennis courses for grown ups at Clapham Common & more with Julian Cousins Sports

3 posts
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

NEW!!!! Tennis courses for grown ups at Clapham Common & more with Julian Cousins Sports

Postby juliantenniscoach » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:09 pm

Hi there,

Just a quick follow up to Friday's email about the new courses.  There are only the odd places available now which you can book via:-  

https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/JulianCous ... hing/Adult

Also if you're ever able available in the day then don't forget our Wednesday Social Tennis - This will is now for all genders 10am to 12pm  £15 on a turn up, play and pay basis.  Please note this is not suitable for beginners as you must be able to serve effectively, know the rules and basic doubles tactics.

Thanks very much,

Julian

Julian Cousins Sports
Tel: 07802851453
Email: Julian@juliancousinssports.com
Attachments
_.jpg
clahantar
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: NEW!!!! Tennis courses for grown ups at Clapham Common & more with Julian Cousins Sports

Postby clahantar » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:29 am

Can you tell me where beginners can go? I only started training a month ago, so your suggestion will be relevant for me in a few more months. I think I'm doing pretty well, but I practice alone with this Lacrosse net https://www.amazon.com/Victorem-Lacross ... B09YTYNBW3. I would like to hear the assessment of a professional coach before I continue my training. Maybe you can offer me an alternative option. Thanks for the answer!
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: NEW!!!! Tennis courses for grown ups at Clapham Common & more with Julian Cousins Sports

Postby juliantenniscoach » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:34 am

As a beginner then the Beginner or Beginner Improver class is the way to go.  If you've played other racket sports then the beginner/improver could work.  Take a look at the "what level of player am I" link on the website.  

For practice then look up the London Tennis page on Facebook.  There are lots of people looking for practice partners.  Good luck!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.