Christmas Holiday Golf Camps at CLGC

3 posts
CLGC
Options:
Share this post on:

Christmas Holiday Golf Camps at CLGC

Postby CLGC » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:55 pm

Are you looking for an activity for your little elves this Christmas holiday. CLGC is hosting golf camps again this year:
Dates: Monday 19 December - Friday 23 December

£30 per day 9am - 12noon
£45* per day 9am - 3pm
To book visit http://www.clgc.co.uk/ju ... golf-camps or call 020 8871 2468

What better way to spend the Christmas holidays than improving your Golf at one of our fun camps with an array of skills challenges, competitions and tasks. Our golf camps are for children of all levels. Whether your child is a beginner to the game of golf or a progressive golfer, camps are designed to improve their enjoyment and ability under professional supervision. Includes golf coaching, daily fun competitions, skill challenges and prizes.

if they have never tried golf before come along to one of our free tasters every Sunday at 1pm and give golf a try!

Dates for the New Year: Wednesday 4 January- Friday 6 January and Monday 9 & Tuesday 10 January
Attachments
Junior-Golfers.jpg
StrRock
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Christmas Holiday Golf Camps at CLGC

Postby StrRock » Tue May 26, 2020 4:55 pm

Oh, I would love to play golf now...but due to coronavirus, it's impossible for me.
GeorginaAChapman
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Christmas Holiday Golf Camps at CLGC

Postby GeorginaAChapman » Tue May 26, 2020 4:57 pm

Oh man, I can totally understand you. However, I heard that a great number of courts are still open! "UPDATE May 29, 9:20am ET: Heading into the final weekend of May, the vast majority of public golf courses are open around the country. GolfNow reports just 9.2% of their partners are closed. NGF estimates 97% of total golf courses in the United States are open. That said, some of the country's largest cities have still been cautious about opening their municipal golf courses. New York City's 15 municipal golf courses, including Trump Ferry Point, remain closed at this time. The Bethpage State Park golf courses however are open. The country's third-largest city, Chicago, has kept its eight Parks District golf facilities due to stay-at-home orders." Some news for you, man. Also, you can find more info here windtreegolf.com.