Adventure Box Kids Parties

4 posts
JH8
Options:
Share this post on:

Adventure Box Kids Parties

Postby JH8 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:08 pm

Adventure Box Kids creates exceptional bespoke parties for children aged 1-11 years. Our parties can include themed games and dances, disco, bubbles, live music, parachute, glitter tattoos, karaoke, face painting, balloon modelling, magic tricks and much more.

With over 14 years of experience between us we know what will make your child's party special and are here to make sure it's a huge hit! 

Open all year round weekdays and weekends. Please contact us or visit our website for more information or to book a party!

Attachments
IMG_0644.jpg
unnamed-2-1.jpg
parachute-6.jpg
millywilliams
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Adventure Box Kids Parties

Postby millywilliams » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:29 am

Merrilyn came to my daughters 3rd birthday party and captivated a room full of kids ranging from 18 months-5 years old - quite a feat! She was absolutely wonderful, so professional and took the stress right out of the party - I HIGHLY recommend her and the company to you!
Aev
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Aev » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:21 pm

Jodie came to entertain 15 children at my daughter's 4th birthday party and she was simply fantastic!  Brilliant at encouraging even the more nervous children to join in, with lots of fun games, dances, magic and glitter tattoos. Great value for money and my daughter thought Jodie was the best!
ClaireMarsham
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ClaireMarsham » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:03 am

Jodie was incredibly professional in the planning and communication prior to the party, and so accomplished in how she managed the party on the day. She did amazing face painting and glitter tattoos for the children before starting the entertainment. She had a brilliant way of engaging the children and making it so high energy and fun, while also keeping a calm, unflustered control to the proceedings. I loved how she took the time to find out all about my little girl before the party, and then personalised the games and songs to all her favourite things. Even down to giving her a birthday gift that matched the party theme! All the games, activities and songs were brilliant and the kids had an amazing time. I highly recommend Jodie and Adventure Box Kids!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.