AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA: Hair braider/ Braid lessons

3 posts
NattyLittleYogis
Share this post on:

AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA: Hair braider/ Braid lessons

Postby NattyLittleYogis » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:39 am

Have you always wanted to learn how to braid? Want to send your child off to school or parties with spectacular hair but not sure how? Have a special event and need a special hairstyle to match? Girls birthday party? Then a Natty Little Braids session is for you! In one of our lessons you will learn: 
  • Braiding and plaiting basics - Including French, Dutch (canerows) & Fishtail.
  • How to part the hair
  • Simple yet spectacular styles
  • The tools and accessories needed for different styles

Practice the techniques and build your confidence whilst receiving hands on help & advice. Beginners sessions last from 60-90 minutes and are run in the comfort of YOUR OWN HOME, with small groups of up to 4. 

Home visit hair appointments are individually priced according to the style requirements. Classes and appointments are suitable for all hair types and textures and are tailored to your needs. 

Lesson prices: 

1hr one-to-one session in your own home is £35. 
90mins with two people £50. 
90mins with up to 4 people attending is £80 (or £20 per person). 
Braids styling starts from £20. 

If you would like to host a session with a group of your friends, have a one-to-one or make a hair braiding appointment, please contact Natalie to book or find out more:
nattylittlebraids@gmail.com   
“Thank you so much for today. My son is super happy he thinks he looks like killmonger (his favourite character from black panther and his hero). You were amazing and extremely patient! Thank you!” ~Izzy 

“Thank you so much for doing my hair Natalie! It was lovely to meet you too. Will definitely be in touch; once I’m back from my holiday you’re my go to!!! Thank you! Your braids look and feel great! I would love to learn too!!”~Skevi 

“Thank you so much!! Saved my life - everyone was in love with the braids! Natty Little Braids does the best braids ever!” ~Amy 

“Thank you so much lovely- everyone loved it! Looking forward to a session when you’re next down.”~Neela 

“Loved my braids...felt like a celtic princess lol...I might need a refresher...I think I forgot how to do it!”~Greta 

“Thank you so so so much for helping me learn how to braid. I've been trying to learn how to braid for two years, maybe more, I've been to one other group session and I came out of that group none the wiser. An hour with you and I've done 3 braids😍 It was lovely to meet you, it felt so comfortable and calm being in my own house whilst learning and you explained it in a way which was so easy to understand. I can finally give my daughter and niece their princess hair 😆 Absolutely amazing lady and teacher.” ~Sapphire 

Attachments
IMG_7972.JPG
IMG_7971.JPG
IMG_7970.JPG
PaintSewGlueChew
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA: Hair braider/ Braid lessons

Postby PaintSewGlueChew » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:32 pm

These look fantastic.  My daughter and her friends are forever plaiting each others hair.  But never come close to getting as tidy as this.  I would definitely be interested in organising a session for her. 

NattyLittleYogis
Share this post on:

Re: AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA: Hair braider/ Braid lessons

Postby NattyLittleYogis » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:04 pm

PaintSewGlueChew wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:32 pmThese look fantastic.  My daughter and her friends are forever plaiting each others hair.  But never come close to getting as tidy as this.  I would definitely be interested in organising a session for her. 

Thanks PaintSewGlueChew :D  Why don't you drop me an email and we can discuss what your daughter and her friends might want to learn. I also do parties and events. (Check out my instagram page to see more of what I do: @NattyLittleBraids)

Natalie.

nattylittlebraids@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.