The French House - restaurant review

3 posts
1dish4theroad
Options:
Share this post on:

The French House - restaurant review

Postby 1dish4theroad » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:36 am

Hi all,

Well at least someone is showing some love to our European neighbours.. The French House is an iconic Soho institution, a much-loved haunt of bohemians and poets, artists and actors. It's even said that Charles de Gaulle penned his rallying cry to The Resistance - "A Tout Les Francais" - from the pub's rickety tables. And now that chef Neil Borthwick has taken the reins at the kitchen, his hand-written menu reads nothing short of an affectionate love letter to France and classic French cookery.

If you'd like to read more about it, here's my review ( - plus a few very choice words about Brexit!) - https://www.1dish4theroad.com/2018/12/b ... house.html

Best wishes,
Aaron

(PS. All my reviews are totally independent - no invites, no freebies, just me and my pen!)
Hannah14568
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: The French House - restaurant review

Postby Hannah14568 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:38 pm

I have always admireв the French way of life, indeed many of their cafes and sohos are iconic or simply cool, I`m sure to read your article, thanks!
1dish4theroad
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: The French House - restaurant review

Postby 1dish4theroad » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:08 am

We've spent many a summer holiday driving around France, and agree there's so much to love about the country. Especially the food! Thanks Hannah!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.