2nd baby preparation class - learn about the practicalities of life with 2

1 post
ESA
Options:
Share this post on:

2nd baby preparation class - learn about the practicalities of life with 2

Postby ESA » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:29 pm

I run a 3hour 2nd baby preparation class to get ready for and start to think about the practicalities of life with 2 children.

The classes are grouped by due date, area and age gap so you meet fellow local parents in the same position. We go through ways of coping with 2 with lots of practical tips at mealtimes, bed and bath time, how to feed your baby and entertain your older one, and a reminder of newborn care - looking in particular at sleep and routines and feeding.

Here are evening class dates. There are mid-week daytime options available too. Classes are held in various locations  (see my website for details). If you can't see a date that suits, just ask as I add new options all the time and I can arrange private 121 and group classes if preferred. Wandsworth classes below are split by area eg Earlsfied, Balham, Between the commons, Putney etc. and a social group is set up after the class.

2 April Surbiton
8 April 2-3yr Wandsworth
9 April 1-2yr Wandsworth
10 April 3yr+ Wandsworth
11 April St Margarets/Richmond area
28th April Crystal Palace, 6.30pm

1 May 1-2 yr Wandsworth
2 May 2-3yr Wandsworth
8 May Surbiton 
10th May 12.30pm Wandsworth 
13 May - SW19/SW20 class
14 May - 3yr+ Wandsworth

11 June Dulwich area
12 June Surbiton
17 June 1-2 yr Wandsworth
18 June 2-3yr Wandsworth
19 June 3yr+ Wandsworth

I'd be delighted to answer any questions 
info@thebabycarecompany.co.uk 07968 187998 or help check which class would be best to come to based on your age gap, due date and where you live. My website is www.thebabycarecompany.co.ukThanks, Eilish
The Baby Care Company
www.thebabycarecompany.co.uk
1st and 2nd baby preparation classes in the local area.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.