Numerology

10 posts
MJonesCoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Numerology

Postby MJonesCoach » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:39 pm

Hello

I do numerology chart readings and would be happy to help.

Marianne
anikatech
Options:
Share this post on:

Anika Tech Support

Postby anikatech » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:40 am

Managed Backup Solutions

WELCOME TO ANIKA TECH SUPPORT
Anika Tech Support managed by a team of professionals utilising a combined 20+ years of experience in IT support and Managed IT services Focusing on Proactive support, continuity, growth and development. We are a forward thinking IT Company who support public and private sector using the latest tech as a driving force for our client’s Success.
Diovin1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Diovin1 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:33 pm

I love numerology and exactly know that all the number that are in my life somehow influence on my life.
croydon
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby croydon » Wed May 13, 2020 8:58 pm

I also believe in numerology they really can change your life.
Last edited by croydon on Thu May 14, 2020 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
croydon
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby croydon » Wed May 13, 2020 10:03 pm

Maybe numerology helps you to win a lottery!
chorister
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby chorister » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:09 pm

JennaKravitz wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:39 pm
Numerology seems like a pseudoscience to many, but they don't even know its power!
May be because it is.  Science is something quite different - for example, it comes up with vaccines.

JstBery
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby JstBery » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:41 pm

In fact, I think that the natal chart is very important.She is able to answer many questions even before the child is aware of it. The natal chart is the position of the starry sky at the time and place of a person's birth.
chorister
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby chorister » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:24 pm

JstBery wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:41 pm
In fact, I think that the natal chart is very important.  She is able to answer many questions even before the child is aware of it. The natal chart is the position of the starry sky at the time and place of a person's birth.
I guess if you posted a translation it might help.

Scotroll
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Scotroll » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:00 pm

I would love to have a chart from you!
KenneyCrist
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby KenneyCrist » Sat May 01, 2021 12:49 pm

In fact, I think that the natal chart is very important.She is able to answer many questions even before the child is aware of it. The natal chart is the position of the starry sky at the time and place of a person's birth. It is able to give a complete psychological portrait of the individual and indicate possible internal conflicts, the degree of study of which depends very much on the upbringing. I believe that studying a child's map is the best thing a parent can do. After all, he will be able to correctly direct his child. For example, I love numerology and everything related to it. When I was pregnant I was followed by the number 999 and I was very scared. But my numerologist friend told me about https://www.zodiacsigns-horoscope.com/a ... 9-meaning/ and I calmed down. We are under the protection of the angels and I am very happy about it.