THE LUXE CONCIERGE COMPANY LAUNCHING SOON IN PUTNEY FOR HOUSEHOLD AND PRIVATE PA SERVICES

3 posts
Virtual Household PA
Options:
Share this post on:

THE LUXE CONCIERGE COMPANY LAUNCHING SOON IN PUTNEY FOR HOUSEHOLD AND PRIVATE PA SERVICES

Postby Virtual Household PA » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:33 pm

The Luxe Concierge Company is a brand new lifestyle management service launching very soon, providing a range of services to help give you back your precious time.

How many times have you written a ‘to do’ list and never completed it? I, as a Personal Concierge, Lifestyle manager and Mother of Three, not only understand how hectic it can be but can also help you achieve that empty ‘to do’ list most only dream about. This means you can spend your leisure time on things that matter most to you.

I provide a friendly and professional approach for clients and am very much a people person. I take pleasure from helping others to lighten the load and be that extra pair of hands we all need. Each client is different; maybe you want to achieve your life goals, free up daily tasks, organise your home or your social life, avoid waiting in for deliveries or organise something to impress.

SERVICES INCLUDE:
LIFESTYLE MANAGEMENT:
New Mum/Mum Assistance
Booking a doctors or dentist appointment
Trouser altering
Collecting prescriptions
Taking clothes to a charity shops
Take an item back to the shop for refund
Ordering online grocery
Shopping and unpacking
Buying a card
Key cutting
Getting shoes heeled
Putting fresh food in the fridge
Dry cleaning
Booking a restaurant/tickets
Hand delivering or picking up an item
Return a parcel/clothing
Buying stamps and posting
Buying flowers, gifts online
Internet research
Bank run or Paying bills
Filling in forms /Passport
Arranging airport runs
Ebay ,Selling items
Car Tax, MOT booking
Closet Organisation
Research
Decluttering
Anything not on the list will be considered, just ask. .
BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES:
I offer a range of benefits which will enable you to increase the productivity of your business. .
These include: arranging travel requirements; diary management; liaising with customers and suppliers; word processing documentation; creating, maintaining and updating spreadsheets; Finding office space and relocating; handling social media; data input; filing and a range of personalised packages to enable you to free up valuable time to focus on more pressing matter within your business.

Please reply to this message if you’d like to find out more.....

Kind regards
Attachments
490D5B21-AAD0-4F57-A4C4-08AD3FFB56B1.jpeg
maryHelenn
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: THE LUXE CONCIERGE COMPANY LAUNCHING SOON IN PUTNEY FOR HOUSEHOLD AND PRIVATE PA SERVICES

Postby maryHelenn » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:11 am

This is a great little post with some valuable tips. I totally agree. The way you bring passion and engagement  into the things you do can really change your outlook on live.
the impossible quiz
Ykisoa
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: THE LUXE CONCIERGE COMPANY LAUNCHING SOON IN PUTNEY FOR HOUSEHOLD AND PRIVATE PA SERVICES

Postby Ykisoa » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:52 am

The way you invest yourself in the things you do can have a profound effect on your attitude on life.
run 3

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.