Trying to create a Pregnancy Yoga Group at Fresh Ground in Clapham Junction

3 posts
DRomero
Options:
Share this post on:

Trying to create a Pregnancy Yoga Group at Fresh Ground in Clapham Junction

Postby DRomero » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:42 pm

Hello there, 

I am 15 weeks pregnant and have been going to Yoga for years with an amazing teacher. I still go to this group and my teacher adapts the lessons to me.
I feel I need to focus more in pregnancy yoga now and my teacher also teaches it, but in another venue far away from Clapham Junction.
She will be happy to create a pregnancy group at Fresh Ground in Clapham Junction, so I am calling pregnant women in the area for it! We could agree the best time for all of us and a small group of 5 or 6 would be enough.
Laura Freeman is amazing, super caring, experienced and professional. Her way of teaching is unique and I would love to have her being my yoga teacher through my entire pregnancy.
Please get in touch if you are interested.

Thanks.
Last edited by DRomero on Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
busylizzyclapham
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Trying to create a Pregnancy Yoga Group at Fresh Ground in Clapham Junction

Postby busylizzyclapham » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:43 pm

Hi, 
I've just seen your post regarding a pregnancy yoga group.
I completely appreciate that you would like to stay with your current teacher and I hope you're able to get a group together to make this possible.
If however this is not possible I would love to invite you to one of my pregnancy yoga classes for a free trial. I currently run the classes every Saturday morning at 9.00am and every Thursday evening at 7.30pm, at Fresh Ground.
My teacher Patricia is fantastic and I think you would really enjoy it.
My email address is amy@busylizzy.co.uk so please get in contact should you wish to come and give is a try, 
Thank you very much, 
Amy
YogawithNadia
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Trying to create a Pregnancy Yoga Group at Fresh Ground in Clapham Junction

Postby YogawithNadia » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:36 am

Hello
If you don't manage to arrange pregnancy yoga with your favourite teacher, I also wanted to let you about my longstanding 12 week Yoga & Mindfulness for Pregnancy and Birth pregnancy course which takes place at Chatham Hall on Northcote Road every Monday evening at 6.30-pm.
This course brings together Pregnancy Flow Yoga, Mindfulness Training and Embodied Birth Preparation.
It includes audio home practice, a buddy programme, a partners session and a postnatal celebration session.
I have been teaching yoga for 15 years and pregnancy for 12. I am a birth doula and mother of 4.
My class is a local pregnancy institution and it is full of wonderful local pregnant yoginis.
The next course starts in January.
All the details can be found here: https://nadiaraafat.com/becomingmothercourse/
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
Nadia@nadiaraafat.com

Warmly,

Nadia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.