3 posts
zara.smalley
Options:
Share this post on:

Pre & Postnatal Mobile Personal Trainer in Chelsea, Clapham & Battersea

Postby zara.smalley » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:29 pm

Pre & Postnatal Personal Training in Clapham, Chelsea & Battersea

Hi there,

I'm a level 3 qualified mobile personal trainer in Battersea, Chelsea & Clapham. I'm specially trained to guide individuals through a tailored fitness program that accounts for all the changes required for training whilst pregnant & post pregnancy.

Helping you stay fit & strong throughout your pregnancy & help you prepare your body for birth. On clearance from your GP I can then structure a tailored fitness & nutrition program to help you get back on track once your little one is born. 

Personal training sessions can take place in the comfort of your home or local park.
(all sessions 50mins long) 

Please note all little ones welcome at training. I will happily keep them entertained whilst you train, playing, bottle feeds etc....I draw the line at nappy changing though!

For all new clients I offer a trial pack of three personal training sessions for £180. 

For more info. or to book please contact Zara Smalley pre & postnatal personal trainer:
www.zarasmalley.com
zaradaisysmalley@gmail.com
Instagram: zara.smalley
Attachments
IMG_1986.jpg
barbara80601146
Share this post on:

Re: Pre & Postnatal Mobile Personal Trainer in Chelsea, Clapham & Battersea

Postby barbara80601146 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:47 am

Thank You. I saved your contacts for future. It's so important to stay fit and beautiful.

MarkCallahan
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Pre & Postnatal Mobile Personal Trainer in Chelsea, Clapham & Battersea

Postby MarkCallahan » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:01 pm

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->I make my studies in the biology faculty with a specific field, encouraging all students to care about Earth protection. Everyone must contribute equally to stopping the population's damaging impacts and maintaining the planet's environmental sustainability. I use the source where you can http://essaypapers.reviews/ to get help with studies and free essays about sustainability or to get information about the role of green deeds and events. Therefore, I am happy for organizations of such events as the celebration of Earth Day. I perceive them as a promotion of the pillars of sustainability.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.