Lister Fertility Hospital IVF older mums - any joy?

4 posts
joeywallace45
Options:
Share this post on:

Lister Fertility Hospital IVF older mums - any joy?

Postby joeywallace45 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:30 pm

Has anyone had any joy at Lister, My AMH is 3.7 and I am 43 in a few weeks. I have a 7 year old daughter conceived naturally and have been trying for three years for a much wanted 2nd baby. I have also been to another clinic to try a super ovulation program (Mr Shehata at the Miscarriage Clinic in Epsom). Do they do loads of tests at the Lister (on male and females?). I have some tests I can take with me. I would just like to know what we are up for and how long I may need to wait before starting. I am booked into see them this week. I have had two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and I am ready for this to happen now as feel I am running out of time quickly. Any advice would be more than welcome. thank you  :D
Batterseamomma82
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Lister Fertility Hospital IVF older mums - any joy?

Postby Batterseamomma82 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:44 am

I’m sorry to hear of your struggles, it is awful experience to go through. I know you are after advice on the Lister, however, please have a look into Mr Nikolao. He is the lead consultant for fertility at Chelsea and Westminster and specializes in helping to achieve pregnancies in Women who are over 40. He helped us have our first child and I really do recommend him. Wishing you the best for your journey and I hope it’s all a success.
Mrsmac35
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mrsmac35 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:16 pm

I would definitely recommend the lister.. we had success first time and I’m 42
Do get in touch if you have any questions
Sonya.mclernon@gmail.com
coldatchristmas
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby coldatchristmas » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:22 am

So sorry to hear of your struggle.

My (39 year old) best friend had been in a similar to you. Took a little time to conceive her first but wasn't happening second time around. She conceived via Lister and I know was delighted with the process. She Hope that this gives you some hope.

Sending you positive thoughts for a happy outcome.