ONLINE HYPNOBIRTHING & ANTENATAL CLASSES

4 posts
KatherineHepburn
Options:
Share this post on:

ONLINE HYPNOBIRTHING & ANTENATAL CLASSES

Postby KatherineHepburn » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:23 pm

Hello lovely Nappy Valley Netters,

Just to remind all of our lovely pregnant members that although we will not be teaching our wonderful in-person courses during this time (Physio For All & Nordic Balance I miss youuuu!!!), we are still teaching!

Our very popular Online Hypnobirthing Class is flying off the shelves at just £39 (with access to 6 other currencies if preferred). It is a complete course taught by a hugely experienced hypnotherapist and expert hypnobirthing teacher. It includes:
  • 36 filmed lessons totalling over 6 amazing hours of content.
  • Seven hypnosis for birth MP3’s.
  • 5 resource packs linking you to books, articles, social groups, apps and professionals relating to subjects from breastfeeding to induction of labour to help further your birth knowledge.
  • A Birth Plan pack, containing why you should write a birth plan, options you can consider, a completed example-form and an editable one-page blank template for your use.
  • Our full 41 page birth handbook.
  • A link to our wonderful Facebook Room to chat about all things hypnobirthing & birth related and to take part in breathing & tapping exercises with Melanie.
We will also continue to run our popular twice monthly One Day Group Hypnobirthing Classes via the Zoom platform. We have run a couple now and it works! (thank goodness!!) So please do head over to our website to sign up.

You can find us over at https://www.betterbirthstories.com/
Or in our closed Facebook Room at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/betterbirthstoriesroom/

Please share with your pregnant friends. It is more important than ever now that we have a great understanding of birth and birth options.

xx
KatherineHepburn
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: ONLINE HYPNOBIRTHING & ANTENATAL CLASSES

Postby KatherineHepburn » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:40 am

Hi guys,

I just wanted to confirm, as a few folk have been asking, that St.George's are still allowing one birth partner for all labouring women birthing with them. This includes caesarean births - so if you have one booked your birth partner will be there to support you.
The only time that this will not be happening is during a general anaesthetic which stays with the usual birth policy. 

For all home birthers with Chelsea & Westminster - The Home Birth Team is still operating and supporting home birth. So if you are hoping for a home birth then do get in contact with them.

If you have any birth related questions feel free to either DM me or just ask below.

x
JessyJ
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby JessyJ » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:30 am

I hope that I will be able to join you soon I want to share with you the good news! I finally found a doctor who helps me cope with my anxiety during pregnancy. I've been trying to find a good psychologist for so long, and I finally found one. My doctor and I have sessions 3 times a week and during them, we fill out my personal root cause analysis template to understand the primary causes of my anxiety states. This helps me a lot at the moment. I hope I can finally get rid of what's been bothering me for so long
Last edited by JessyJ on Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KatherineHepburn
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby KatherineHepburn » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:51 pm

We are back and teaching our in-person classes again! Woo Hoo!

Our next One Day Group Hypnobirthing class will be held at Physio For All on Webbs Road, SW11 on the 18th October and the one following that will be held at Nordic Balance, Abbeville Road, SW4 on the 1st November.

Our classes (which were always small) are now limited to just 4 couples - so mum and her preferred birth partner.

We have a full Covid policy on our website that you can view but we will be doing everything we can to ensure that it is a safe teaching environment for all who join us.
https://www.betterbirthstories.com/lond ... ng-classes

If in-person classes are not for you don't forget that we have our popular Online Hypnobirthing Course that you can access here: https://www.betterbirthstories.com/hypn ... ine-course

Hypnobirthing is a brilliant way to prepare for your labour and birth. Do get in touch if you have any questions at all. 

xx

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.