Hypnobirthing course 27th June + 4th July - online via Zoom

1 post
KristinHayward
Options:
Share this post on:

Hypnobirthing course 27th June + 4th July - online via Zoom

Postby KristinHayward » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:31 pm

Give your baby the best start in life!
If you've not yet done your hypnobirthing course and are free Sat 27th June + 4th July you're welcome to join a small group class, online via Zoom. I've had a cancellation so there's an unexpected space available.

This is the full course, it includes an online home study course (videos, audio tracks, ebooks) and is packed with all the information you need to feel fully prepared and confident for and easier, calmer, safer and more comfortable birth.

I've been teaching hypnobirthing for the past 20years and helped countless couples have the birth of their dreams.

Please call me on 07963 046 456 for details or, if this course isn't for you, I can send you alternative options to learn these empowering techniques.

You're also welcome to join my free 'Release Stress & Relax for pregnancy/birth' weekly Zoom sessions- again please call me on 07963 046 456 to book your free place. No cost, no obligations ... simply 30mins of relaxation, stress release and beautiful visualisation to connect to your baby and feel great!

Hope to connect soon,
Kristin
Hypnobirthingdownloads com