1 post
Matnurse88
Options:
Share this post on:

Maternity Nurse- Postnatal help... Available

Postby Matnurse88 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:26 am

Good day to all,

Are you looking for postnatal care? 

My name is Stacey-Maria, I am qualified Maternity Nurse and Midwifery student. For over 5 years it has been my pleasure to work for many types of families and facilitating their parenting journeys. 

Personally I understand what it is like to experience pregnancy, labour and then recovery juggling normality. This hinds sight has provided me with the skills I need to provide my clients with the best care possible. Not to mention who doesn't love new-born cuddles. There is no better satisfaction then seeing a client who flourishes under your pupillage.

I offer live in 24 hour support 5/6 days per week up to six months. My specialities are with twins and how I adore double trouble. Happy to travel with clients.

I have a recent DBS on the update service, Level 3 OCN Maternity practitioner and a first aid. 

[u][b]Up and coming qualifications.[/b][/u]
I am currently training to be a breastfeeding peer supporter within my local NHS and give back to my community working within hospitals and peer support groups. 

Between September and December I will also train with another local organisation to provide volunteer Doula services to my local community.

[b][u]Covid complient. [/u][/b]
In our current climate I know some expectant parents maybe operating under caution. PPE is very important during this time this is how I will operate:
[list]
[*]Uniform within the home change daily. Normal clothes for outdoors.
[*]Daily temp checks.
[*]Self isolation 14 days prior to start and end of post. 
[*]Frequent hand washing and use of hand gels. 
[*]Regular cleaning of nursing areas and equipment.
[*]Traveling via car to and from. No use of public transport.#
[*]Testing for covid between clients if requested and at the clients expense.
[/list]
[b][u]Availability[/u][/b]
I am looking for clients from December this year. If you would like to enquire please call or text 07854446048 or message me .