Baby Sleep Workshop - Thursday 30th August

2 posts
busylizzyclapham
Options:
Share this post on:

Baby Sleep Workshop - Thursday 30th August

Postby busylizzyclapham » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:07 pm

We still have a few places left on our online Baby Sleep Workshop on Thursday 30th July
 The workshop will be a live interactive 90 minute session held over Zoom, with Charlotte from Saving Sleep: http://www.savingsleep.co.uk/
 Charlotte is a Certified Baby and Toddler Sleep Consultant and will focus on how to achieve better sleep (night time and naps) and how to introduce a routine that works for you

Charlotte: ‘Sleep is an essential part of everyone’s routine and an indispensable part of a healthy lifestyle. Yet for our little ones it can be a real challenge. With some basic tips I can help you achieve much better quality sleep’

Charlotte will be covering the following:

1. The importance of sleep

2. The stages of sleep

3. The Journey to sleep

4. Her top tips on how to get little ones sleeping well'   The session will be fully interactive and Charlotte will be able to answer any specific questions you have The cost of the workshop is £20 per attendee for Busylizzy members and their family, and £25 for non members Please email us at amy@busylizzy.co.uk to reserve your spot!
Eclair
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Baby Sleep Workshop - Thursday 30th August

Postby Eclair » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 am

Hi there

I can see the date in the subject heading (30th August), but this seems to be different from the date in the blurb (30th July) - could you please confirm when the event is happening?

Hoping that I haven’t missed it! Thank you!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.