Early Bird Offer: Yoga & Mindfulness for Pregnancy & Birth Course ONLINE

4 posts
meriem
Share this post on:
Location: Ealing Broadway, Ealing, Clapham, Battersea, Richmond, Twickenham, Acton

Early Bird Offer: Yoga & Mindfulness for Pregnancy & Birth Course ONLINE

Postby meriem » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:08 am

9B71D057-AE26-4FC6-AB6F-853BE02EA3AC.jpeg
12 WEEKS OF MINDFULNESS TRAINING, SELF-INQUIRY, PREGNANCY FLOW YOGA & EMBODIED BIRTH EDUCATION.

EARLY BIRD PRICE (JANUARY 2021) £200

AVAILABLE UNTIL 30 NOVEMBER 2020

NOW LIVE ONLINE

Course Dates:
Monday 4 January 2021 – Monday 29 March 2021, 6.00 pm-7.30

I have spent 15 years supporting hundreds of women in person and online through the incredible experience of Pregnancy & Birth. As a senior pregnancy yoga and meditation teacher, a birth doula and a childbirth educator, I want to empower women to discover the wealth of inner resources available to them at this most intense and transformative time.

The ancient teachings of Yoga and Mindfulness offer a powerful pathway through the pregnancy and birth journey that is based on complete alignment with the process instead of control and management of the process.

DDF82C8D-031A-4518-B136-1E1691504481.png

I invite you to honour your pregnancy, invest in yourself and join me on this special journey.

COURSE PRICE £ 240

This Includes:

- 12 Weeks of LIVE Tuition with Nadia – classes are 90 minutes duration and include group connection and conversation.
- Recordings of each session will be available for those attending the course.
- Two Spaces on the half-day Labour of Love Partners Yoga Birth Rehearsal for you and your chosen birth partner (worth £120).
- One hour LIVE/Online Postnatal Reunion Session.
- Ongoing Support and Mentoring via Whats App.
- Audio Course Meditation Material.

BOOK NOW:

https://nadiaraafat.com/becomingmothercourse/

For more information contact Nadia Raafat:

☎️ 07771687128
📧 nadia@nadiaraafat.com
Attachments
8E2E78FE-8EFC-400A-A5B4-A3578422ABB3.jpeg
SJCloete
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Early Bird Offer: Yoga & Mindfulness for Pregnancy & Birth Course ONLINE

Postby SJCloete » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:57 am

Nadia's courses are always insightful, practical, and based on deep knowledge. As a first time Mom to be in, these sessions have been so beneficial both physically and emotionally, I've learned so much in a very safe and empowering space. Despite not being face to face due to Covid, you still get the experience, and classes are shared as recordings so you can always go back and refresh yourself. 
I am now just nearing 36 weeks and feel emotionally calmer and prepared to welcome our first. I highly recommend it!
Clemmie Reynolds
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Clemmie Reynolds » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:15 pm

This course was incredibly beneficial to me during my pregnancy and birth. I found Nadia’s approach unlike any other yoga/meditation/ pregnancy practice that I had tried online or in person. Her practise is spiritual, meditative and nourishing for body and mind. I felt prepared physically, emotionally and practically for my pregnancy, labour and birth. I am convinced that taking Nadia’s online course and her pregnancy yoga classes at Battersea Yoga resulted in my 3 hour labour without any intervention or pain killers. Nadia makes you feel empowered and in control using mindfulness techniques, positive affirmations and meditation; and the yoga practise enables you to be physically strong and capable to undertake the challenging experience of labour. Nadia was an important and inspiring presence for me during my pregnancy.
HanD
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby HanD » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:57 am

It is my second time doing this course and I'm so glad I decided to repeat during my second pregnancy. Nadia has so much knowledge, experience and wisdom on all things pregnancy and birth related and it is a joy to be part of the classes. The course gave me so much more confidence during my first pregnancy and labour and I am feeling much calmer from the classes as I approach my second labour. I'm really enjoying and I highly recommend!