Excellent cleaner/housekeeper

2 posts
LovelyIAm
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LovelyIAm » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:04 pm

Dear families,

I offer a cleaning service within the Battersea, Nine elms and Clapham area. I am a perfectionist and an organizer. I do everyday basic cleans as well as deep cleans. I prefer weekly regular housekeeping/cleaning work but at the moment I am also accepting one off or occasional cleaning. I am accepring temporary/permanent/fixed/flexible cleaning work. I am a mother, so I am very child friendly and also animal friendly. I am hardworking but laid back and easy to communicate and work with.

Please contact me online via a private message or get in touch with me on 07763646947.

Thank you,
Kathrina
LovelyIAm
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LovelyIAm » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:09 pm

Dear families,

I offer a cleaning service within the Battersea, Nine elms and Clapham area. I am a perfectionist and an organizer. I do everyday basic cleans as well as deep cleans. I prefer weekly regular housekeeping/cleaning work but at the moment I am also accepting one off or occasional cleaning. I am accepring temporary/permanent/fixed/flexible cleaning work. I am a mother, so I am very child friendly and also animal friendly. I am hardworking but laid back and easy to communicate and work with.

Please contact me online via a private message or get in touch with me on 07763646947.

Thank you,
Kathrina

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.