HypnoFertility free Zoom - relax, de-stress & discover how hypnotherapy can help you

1 post
KristinHayward
Options:
Share this post on:

HypnoFertility free Zoom - relax, de-stress & discover how hypnotherapy can help you

Postby KristinHayward » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:35 pm

Stressful times ... and even more stressful if you want a baby and it's not happening as hoped :/

You’re welcome to join my FREE Zoom - ‘HypnoFERTILITY: Release Stress & Relax’
Simply 30mins of guided visualisation, tips and info on how hypnotherapy can help you.
Everyone is welcome, everyone will benefit!

Hypnotherapy is highly effective to support natural as well as assisted conception. It’s vital to create the optimum environment for a baby (for women and men) by reducing stress and building a positive mindset. This can have a profound effect on how their bodies respond. When there's stress we go into flight/flight/freeze mode and our body doesn’t feel it’s safe to have a baby.

Next sessions: Sat 16th Jan, 11am + Sat 23rd Jan, 6pm
Book on https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/free-hyp ... 5135434723 or email kristin@kristinhayward.co.uk for your free Zoom link.

These sessions are free with no obligations. There’s an option to buy me an online coffee, this helps me offer free/low cost support during Covid times. Thanks for sharing this so that others can benefit too.

I also run free Zooms for general Stress Release and for Pregnancy/Birth, next sessions on
Sat 16th Jan at 10am
               Release Stress & Re-Energise - for everyone wanting to feel calm and in control
Mon 18th Jan at 10am + 8pm
               HypnoBirthing: Release Stress & Relax for pregnancy/birth - great for you, best for your baby

Hope you'll join me, any questions please email kristin@kristinhayward.co.uk or call 07963 046456.
Thanks Kristin x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.