Join Local Birth Doula and Antenatal Yoga Teacher Nadia Raafat every Monday for 12 weeks, starting on 19th April 2021
12 WEEKS OF MINDFULNESS TRAINING, SELF-INQUIRY, PREGNANCY FLOW YOGA, & EMBODIED BIRTH EDUCATION
NOW LIVE ONLINE
Summer Term Course Dates:
Monday 19 April 2021 – Monday 12 July 2021, 6.00 pm-7.30pm
• 12 Weeks of LIVE Tuition with Nadia – classes are 90 minutes duration and include group connection and conversation.
• Recordings of each session will be available for those attending the course.
• Two Spaces on the half-day Labour of Love Partners Yoga Birth Rehearsal for you and your chosen birth partner (worth £120)
• One hour LIVE/Online Postnatal Reunion Session
• Ongoing Support and Mentoring via Whats App
• Audio Course Meditation Material
Limited spaces available ~ BOOK NOW:
I invite you to honour your pregnancy, invest in yourself and join me on this special journey.
On this 12-week journey you will dive deep into your own physical and emotional body, understanding it; loving it and preparing it. You will learn how to ground and centre effectively and experience your self in deep embodied stillness.
We will explore your’s and society’s beliefs around pregnancy, birth and becoming a mother and how they shape your choices and your actions.
We will discover pathways through movement and sillness to presence, bliss and female empowerment.
It is my deep hope and wish that you recognise your depth and power, discover a real trust in the physiological process of birth, learn both ancient female birthing wisdom and up-to-the-minute evidence-based knowledge of the contextual process. With a fundamental love and trust of the woman – you – giving birth, yours will be, truly – a labour of Love.