Free online Event ~ How to Birth like a Goddess with Doula and Birth educator Nadia Raafat.

3 posts
meriem
Share this post on:
Location: Ealing Broadway, Ealing, Clapham, Battersea, Richmond, Twickenham, Acton

Free online Event ~ How to Birth like a Goddess with Doula and Birth educator Nadia Raafat.

Postby meriem » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:17 pm

Free Online Event with Doula, Birth educator and Yoga & Mindfulness Teacher Nadia Raafat.

Date: 9th April 2021
Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Event Categories:
Mindful Birthing, Mindfulness, Pregnancy, Yoga

20AFF782-DB5B-403E-904F-66518EE8F16C.jpeg

This event includes a talk and practice session with movement practitioner, yogini, doula and childbirth educator Nadia Raafat who will explore how we cultivate our inner birthing goddess so that we too can experience the uninterrupted flow of the childbirth experience; connect to its miraculous aspect, even in the clinical context of the modern obstetric ward, and co-create a childbirth experience we remember with joy and gratitude.

Register Now for this FREE event:
Email- Nadia@nadiaraafat.com

A6BA15AB-E44C-4A8A-B31E-73D663434BAF.jpeg

https://nadiaraafat.com/event/how-to-bi ... a-goddess/
Joana904
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Free online Event ~ How to Birth like a Goddess with Doula and Birth educator Nadia Raafat.

Postby Joana904 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:32 am

Hi Nadia,

Am very keen to attend this session on the 9th, however your email seems to bounce back to me when I attempt to email you.

Please do let me know if their is another way to register.

Kind Regards

Joana

Joanarios904@hotmail.com
meriem
Share this post on:
Location: Ealing Broadway, Ealing, Clapham, Battersea, Richmond, Twickenham, Acton

Re: Free online Event ~ How to Birth like a Goddess with Doula and Birth educator Nadia Raafat.

Postby meriem » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:14 am

Hi Joanna

We have added you to the mailing list and you should be receiving your link to join the event.

Thank you for signing up and looking forward to having you on board. 😊

Meriem & Nadia