Join Local Birth Doula and Antenatal Yoga Teacher Nadia Raafat every Monday for 12 weeks, starting on Monday 6 September, 2021
12 WEEKS OF MINDFULNESS TRAINING, SELF-INQUIRY, PREGNANCY FLOW YOGA, & EMBODIED BIRTH EDUCATION
LIVESTREAM EVERY MONDAY EVENING 6.30PM-8PM
Autumn Term Course Dates:
Monday 13 September 2021 – Monday 6 December 2021, 6.30 pm-8pm
• 12 Weeks of LIVE Tuition with Nadia – classes are 90 minutes duration and include yoga practice, mindfulness training and meditation and group discussion and conversation.
• Recordings of each class available to those attending the course who need to miss a session.
• TWO Spaces on the November Labour With Love Partners Yoga Birth Rehearsal Workshop for you and your chosen birth partner (worth £120)
• One hour LIVE/Online Postnatal Reunion Session
• Ongoing Support and Mentoring with Nadia
• Audio Course Meditation Material
"‘The deepest, fullest birth preparation programme available.’
The ancient teachings of Yoga and Mindfulness offer a powerful pathway through the pregnancy and birth journey that is based on complete alignment with the process instead of control and management of it.
To be able to successfully align yourself with such powerful natural energies you first have to rediscover yourself in a different way.
On this 12-week live immersion you will take a deep dive into your pregnant body and mind; and discover powerful skills, practices and teachings from the yoga, mindfulness and birth wisdom traditions which will support and empower you on your pregnancy and birth journey.
Movement - BirthDance - Meditation - Mindfulness - Biomechanics - Visualisation - Affirmation - Birth Education - Birth Rights - Pelvic Health - Community - Support - Inspiration - Connection
Follow this link to find our more about the Yoga & Mindfulness for Pregnancy & Birth Course:
Course starts: Monday 13 September