12 WEEKS OF MINDFULNESS TRAINING, SELF-INQUIRY, PREGNANCY FLOW YOGA, & EMBODIED BIRTH EDUCATION
NOW LIVE ONLINE
Autumn Term Course Dates:
Monday 13 September 2021 – Monday 6 December 6.30 pm-8pm
• 12 Weeks of LIVE Tuition with Nadia – classes are 90 minutes duration and include group connection and conversation.
• Recordings of each session will be available for those attending the course.
• Two Spaces on the popular half-day Labour of Love Partners Yoga Birth Rehearsal for you and your chosen birth partner (worth £120)
• One hour LIVE/Online Postnatal Reunion Session
• Ongoing Support and Mentoring via Whats App
• Audio Course Meditation Material
Now a POSTNATAL Yoga & Mindfulness Course Too.
Ey the End of This Course you will:By the end of the course:
- You will have experienced what the mindful state is, how to access it and how it can transform your pregnancy, childbirth and parenting experience.
- You will have learned and practiced meditation regularly. You will have understood that childbirth is the ultimate meditation and you will feel ready and able to align yourself fully with this experience.
- You will have learned key self-soothing skills to keep you calm and at ease throughout the labour journey.
- You will have learned all about your birthing options and maternal rights and how to make decisions from a place of empowerment.
- You will have discovered the power of the birthing body and learned how best to prepare the pelvic joints and tissue (externally and internally) for an effective labour and birth.
- You will have learned the different ways you can work with the breath through the changing phases of labour and birth
- You will have understood the many benefits of an active labour and experienced a wide range of active birthing positions and movements including birth dancing.
- You will have understood the psychology of belief, learned to recognise and release unhelpful inherited beliefs and developed your own affirmation program for pregnancy and birth based on the unique individual that you are.
- You will have learned and lived with the 8 Mindful attitudes.
- You will have understood how to work mindfully with both Fear and Pain.
- You will have learned how to get the best from your maternity providers before, during and after the birth of your baby.
- You will have learned how to use these techniques in the early postnatal period to facilitate a calm and happy transition into Motherhood.
- You will have shared an incredible 12-week journey with a circle of close and like-minded friends all having babies around the same time as you.
Here's what people say about the course:
- The course was a genuine weekly highlight. It has made me appreciate my body and be prepared as I can be for the impending labour. CB
- This course was absolutely incredible! As a first time mother, Nadia offered a great insight into how to physically and mentally prepare for labour and childbirth. It was 100% worth it and I really looked forward to it every week. Dr T.
- It honestly has been one of the best things I have done during my pregnancy! Absolutely amazing! I have learnt so much and Nadia is fantastic! SRJ
- A brilliant course for anyone preparing for labour and birth. JMN
- This course was the best birth preparation I have received, and this was my third birth CL
- This course was such good preparation for labour, I’d recommend it to all other mums to be. JD
- I would wholeheartedly recommend this course for any mums to be. You will not be disappointed and will meet some lovely ladies along the way! LUCY WR
- If you only take one pregnancy class make it Nadia’s. I believe she is one of the best people to help you enjoy your pregnancy and prepare for the birth and motherhood. KH
- By the end of the course, all my anxieties had dissolved, I was confident, and actually really looking forward to my labour experience! HH
To Find out more and book your place visit:
If you have less than 12 weeks left but would like to attend for the rest of your pregnancy, get in touch with Nadia and she will book you in direct: