The ancient teachings of Yoga and Mindfulness offer a powerful pathway through the pregnancy and birth journey that is based on complete alignment with the process instead of control and management of the process. By the end of the course:
- You will have experienced what the mindful state is, how to access it and how it can transform your pregnancy, childbirth and parenting experience.
- You will have learned and practiced meditation regularly. You will have understood that childbirth is the ultimate meditation and you will feel ready and able to align yourself fully with this experience.
- You will have learned key self-soothing skills to keep you calm and at ease throughout the labour journey.
- You will have learned all about your birthing options and maternal rights and how to make decisions from a place of empowerment.
- You will have discovered the power of the birthing body and learned how best to prepare the pelvic joints and tissue (externally and internally) for an effective labour and birth.
- You will have learned the different ways you can work with the breath through the changing phases of labour and birth
- You will have understood the many benefits of an active labour and experienced a wide range of active birthing positions and movements including birth dancing.
- You will have understood the psychology of belief, learned to recognise and release unhelpful inherited beliefs and developed your own affirmation program for pregnancy and birth based on the unique individual that you are.
- You will have learned and lived with the 8 Mindful attitudes.
- You will have understood how to work mindfully with both Fear and Pain.
- You will have learned how to get the best from your maternity providers before, during and after the birth of your baby.
- You will have learned how to use these techniques in the early postnatal period to facilitate a calm and happy transition into Motherhood.
- You will have shared an incredible 12-week journey with a circle of close and like-minded friends all having babies around the same time as you.
- 12 Weeks of LIVE Yoga & Mindfulness Tuition with Nadia – classes are 75 minutes duration and include group connection and conversation.
- NEW 6 recorded 75 minute Pregnancy yoga classes to practice in your own time
- Recordings of each session will be available for those attending the course.
- Two Spaces on the LIVE half-day Labour of Love Partners Yoga Birth Rehearsal for you and your chosen birth partner (worth £120)
- One hour LIVE/Online Postnatal Reunion Session
- Ongoing Support and Mentoring via Whats App
- Audio Course Meditation Material
Attend the Full Course Book Here:
Book a Drop-In Class Here: