Bump, Baby & Beyond - PREGNANCY & POST- NATAL FITNESS WITH HOLLY BALAN - Free Consultation

1 post
hollybalan_fitness
Options:
Share this post on:

Bump, Baby & Beyond - PREGNANCY & POST- NATAL FITNESS WITH HOLLY BALAN - Free Consultation

Postby hollybalan_fitness » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:04 pm

Holly Balan Personal Training - Bump, Baby & Beyond! 

Pre & Post Natal Fitness in Clapham, Battersea & Wandsworth 
Instagram: hollybalan.fitness

I strongly believe that exercise and improving your physical fitness shouldn’t feel like a punishment. It’s an amazing and empowering lifestyle decision that anyone can make, and I make it my mission to help you to find the pleasurable side of fitness! 

I am qualified to design and deliver safe, effective and appropriate exercise programmes for pre- and post-natal clients.  

Exercising during and post-pregnancy has many amazing benefits; however, as a mum myself, I recognise that exercise during this time can be understandably anxiety provoking and practically challenging without the right support and expertise.

To reduce any barriers to exercise or childcare needs during the post-natal period, you are welcome and encouraged to bring your baby with you to any sessions! I offer a range of pre- & post-natal training options including:
  • Personal Training (at your home, outdoors or in a private PT studio)
  • Online group classes
  • Outdoor fitness classes
  • Online coaching
Get in touch to arrange a free consultation, and quote 'NappyValleyNet' to receive an exclusive discount on all sessions! 

Look forward to hearing from you soon,
Holly x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.