Baby Massage and Baby Yoga Courses - Balham - 25 April

1 post
Northcote Baby
Options:
Share this post on:

Baby Massage and Baby Yoga Courses - Balham - 25 April

Postby Northcote Baby » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:50 pm

I am now delighted to be starting my Baby Massage and Baby Yoga courses at the beautiful St Mary and Saint John The Divine Church on Balham High Road St Mary & St John The Divine Balham from Monday 25 April . I will be using the 'Music Room' which is a lovely space catering for all of your needs, eg buggy parking as well as tea and coffee making facilities on site.

My Baby Massage course is a wonderful gentle start to classes with your baby. The classes are 100% 'Baby Led' which leads to a soothing and relaxing environment for both Mum /Dad/ Carer. This practical little course is wonderful to help with confidence building, winding your baby and also the soothing and settling section has had some great feedback when it comes to managing 'Witching Hours', 'Reflux' and 'Colic'. I will show you some great techniques to help settle your baby and manage these situations as/when they arise. Suitable for babies from 4 weeks of age.The Baby Yoga (yoga for baby) courses are for the older baby and you will learn some lovely yoga moves to practise with your baby such as the 'Loop the Loop' and 'Cartwheels'! These classes are full of songs, movement and laughter. Baby Yoga is a more dynamic way of bonding with your baby and you are guaranteed an hour of fun during each session! Suitable for babies from 12 weeks of age

Baby Massage is starting Monday 25 April and Baby Yoga on Wednesday 27 April on Balham High Road.Each course is six weeks long and the fee is £70 (per course). The sessions will run from 1030- 1130.The courses are great for NCT groups, mums, dads, carers alike. As well as being practical and helpful they are also a great way to meet other parents and make friends and get you out of the house.to get full details and book your space. I would be delighted to have you and baby join me at the end of this month. You can always find me on Instagram under @sandrasoothes and I have a facebook page called 'Northcote Baby'.I am now taking bookings for these courses and you just need to go to my website www.northcotebaby.com

The photo below was taken of a local  mum and baby enjoying the 'Loop the loop' move at my  Baby Yoga coursex
Attachments
Rory 2.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.