Pregnancy Pilates - Wednesdays 7pm Just off Abbeville road. sw4. Saturdays 10am Broomwood road.

1 post
PilatesRosa
Share this post on:

Pregnancy Pilates - Wednesdays 7pm Just off Abbeville road. sw4. Saturdays 10am Broomwood road.

Postby PilatesRosa » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:09 pm

HI Ladies, 

Just a quick post to let you know that our Pregnancy pilates and Mum and baby Autumn Term has started. We are due to start our Saturday Pregnancy pilates class this Saturday if there is the demand. Broomwood Methodist church hall. 10% discount on the full course for nappyvalley mums. Please email me to book or for more info. rosa@pilatespluswellness.com. We also have our Wednesday 7pm Pregnancy class running at The contact Centre sw4 just off Abbeville road

I am a mum of two - Ella-rose 4 and half years and Hugo 22 months old. I have 10 years experience as a Pilates teacher and 13 years experience as a personal trainer with previous experience as a Neuro Radiographer so very good medical knowledge. Hence, you will be in good hands :) 

Our mum and baby classes run Mondays 1130am Balham library Hall and Thursdays 1035am 25 Northcote road Fybre studio. I hope you can join us. www.pilatespluswellnesss.com 
www.pilatespluswellness.com
For your health and fitness needs.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.