HALF PRICE Singing Mamas sessions for third trimester mums!

1 post
SingingMamas
Options:
Share this post on:

HALF PRICE Singing Mamas sessions for third trimester mums!

Postby SingingMamas » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:38 am

South London Singing Mamas are offering half price sessions for third trimester mums!
Just £3.75, including tea and cake!
We are on a mission to get women singing!

"In my first few months of motherhood, making friends and even making conversation were a daunting prospect, but popping along to singing mamas and belting out some songs without any need for preparation or even much of a voice was an utter pleasure... not much beats the gentle companionship of fellow mums raising our voices to sing in friendship… "(Jen, Clapham) 

The benefits to mind and body have been well researched and documented so come join us in an adult centred, child friendly space which is fun and informal, where women of all ages can learn something new, challenge themselves and connect with others without the need for smalltalk!

You don’t have to be a great singer, it is about joining our voices to sound and feel better than any of us could on our own. Babies and children are welcome if you have them, they play happily in the space, but this is time to give a little something back to the mamas, a little weekly me-time (the children love it too, but their best gifts are to be bathed in sound and see a happy, relaxed mum). 
All ages are welcome with no experience necessary, all songs are taught by ear, layering up simple harmonies to create the magic.

South London Singing Mamas also offer bursary places for survivors of Domestic violence, sufferers of PND or anyone struggling who would otherwise be unable to come. Get in touch with them if this is you, or you can buy ‘a coffee’ to support other women in need to come along. 
Check out their fundraising page at ko-fi.com/singingmamasbursary
"Everybody talks about childbirth - so few people talk about how lonely it is being the mother to a young baby. They say it takes a village to raise a child... finding a village is really tough when all your family live in a different city or country. After a few short weeks with Singing Mamas I feel like I have a village! (Steph, Streatham)" 
Attachments
2018.png

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.