IVF experiences wanted for Gurgle Magazine

1 post
press100
Options:
Share this post on:

IVF experiences wanted for Gurgle Magazine

Postby press100 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:58 am

I am writing a piece for Gurgle magazine, one of the UK’s biggest parenting publications, on IVF experiences. I am looking to speak to mums who have undergone successful IVF treatment. I’d like to hear what it’s really like and how you coped with the treatment physically and mentally, from the difficult times to the wonderful news that you were pregnant. What impact did it have on your life and your relationships? Maybe it took many rounds of treatment to get pregnant? Was this your first baby or second or even third? Or maybe it worked quickly? Would love to hear all experiences.What advice would you give other women in the same position? Ideally you will have had your baby (or your youngest baby) in the last three years.
This is a positive but realistic piece on the IVF experience. There will be lots of our readers who are experiencing fertility issues who will find these personal, real stories of positive outcomes and baby joy very helpful to read.
If you are interested in taking part please email me at moragturner1@gmail.com. I will only need a 10 minute chat with you on the phone and it would also be great if you could give us a photo of you and your little one to publish alongside your story.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.