Pregnancy massage in your own home

3 posts
elenafrancesca
Options:
Share this post on:

Pregnancy massage in your own home

Postby elenafrancesca » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:20 am

Bargain alert! You basically get a treatment for £ 50 when you would pay £ 65+ with well known London platforms...

Experienced reflexologist and massage therapist (ITEC qualified) treat yourself to Pregnancy Massage/ Pregnancy Reflexology, Deep Tissue, Swedish Massage, Chapissage, Lymphatic Drainage, Anti- cellulite Massage in the comfort of your home - I bring all equipment, oils and expertise. About me: I work for a number of established London companies, highly rated, over 15 years of experience and a passion for complementary therapies. Excellent references and fully insured, 1 hour treatment £ 50. PM for contact details!
Hannah14568
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Pregnancy massage in your own home

Postby Hannah14568 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:35 pm

Could you tell a bit more about this massage of yours? What methodics do you use and what effect is to be expected after this? How would it affect the coming baby? Sorry for so many questions!
elenafrancesca
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Pregnancy massage in your own home

Postby elenafrancesca » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:25 pm

I am ITEC qualified, have a pregnancy massage and reflexology qualification and I have been doing this for 15 years...' pregnancy massage' it's simply a massage you get when pregnant.