FT Nanny Required for Feb

3 posts
ASW11
Options:
Share this post on:

FT Nanny Required for Feb

Postby ASW11 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:28 pm

Hi there, we are seeking a friendly and experienced nanny to look after our 7 month old son on a full time live out basis starting Feb 2019. We require someone able to work 50+ hours per week (usually 8am-6pm) M-F with some flexibility needed as both parents work full time. Occasional babysitting would be a plus.

Duties include all childcare related tasks. We have a separate cleaner to take of heavy duty housework and have no pets. No travel required.

Non-smoker; up to date DBS/first aid essential, teaching qualifications/languages desirable. Our ideal candidate would have at least 5 years nannying experience with references from long-term positions. Pays £12/hr net.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks!
LApi
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: FT Nanny Required for Feb

Postby LApi » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:13 am

Hello,

My name is Laura and I live in Balham
I am very interested in the message you posted

Am I able to send you my CV?

I am a nursery nurse currently working in a primary school in Putney. I am looking for a new role as I have been at the school for 7 years and ready for something new.

Please get back to me if you’re interested too

Kind regards,

Laura
Mnicholls81
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: FT Nanny Required for Feb

Postby Mnicholls81 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:38 am

Hi, i've also sent you a private message. I have worked in 3 different nurseries for 9 years and been a nanny for 4 different families for the past 10 years. I am working in a nanny share arrangement with two 2 year olds but the job is coming to an end, If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me on mnicholls81@hotmail.co.uk and I can send my cv and references.

Thank you

Maria

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.