Full time nanny available fromJuly/ August/September

1 post
Ali28
Options:
Share this post on:

Full time nanny available fromJuly/ August/September

Postby Ali28 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:36 pm

ear families,

My name is Alena and I am currently looking for a full time, live out, sole charge nanny position starting on or around July/ August..

My current position based in East Dulwich is coming to an end because children (twins) will start full time school from September. I will be very sad to leave because i am looking after twins nearly 4 years now.

However I am looking forward to my next nannying adventure with a new family. 

A little about myself. 
I am 32 years old. I am originally from Czech and have a good level of English. 

I have amazing references, hold a Child Protection certificate, Paediatric 1st Aid, Basic Food Hygiene, Child Development Level 3 amongst a few other courses. 
I also have an up to date clean DBS check as well as a full clean international driving license, all of which I am happy to show during the interview stage. 

My experience includes 8 years as a sole charge Nanny. I have worked as a nanny share, caring for twins, caring for a new born baby and also did a school run. 

As a nanny I thoroughly enjoy what I do. Some of my favourite things are arts and crafts, daily outings to parks, playgroups, Libraries and play dates. Reading to children and just having lots of fun where possible.

I see myself as firm but fair and make it my duty to see that the children in my care are happy and loved as well as safe and secure. 

I do all of the usual nursery duties. I am happy to stay late and do overtime. 

Please feel free to email me on ahenselyova@hotmail.co.uk
Or call on 07846703567. 

Thank you

Alena

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.