Nanny / Babysitter available for long term - full or p/t basis

3 posts
NatS
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny / Babysitter available for long term - full or p/t basis

Postby NatS » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:46 pm

My name is Nat and I live in Wandsworth sw18
I have 3 wonderful children of my own (8yrs boy, 6yrs boy and 5yrs girl)

I have been nannying and babysitting since 2011 alongside with my own children.

I am a funny, energetic, loving and caring and not forgetting honest and reliable and am looking to take on a new child any age from newborn - preschool age on a long term basis - part time or full time.

I am happy to do babysitting, weekend cover - daytime and evening.

I am looking for a family where we can work together and provide a stable and fulfilling experience for both of us.

I would need to ask you that you would be happy for your child to be with my children for an hour from 3.30pm as although my partners work is very flexible this is the only time he can't guarantee to be around. This time will most likely be spent in the park, soft play or another activity but whatever it is it will be fun. Mornings are not a problem as my partner take the children to breakfast club at 7.30am.

During the day I will take your child to playgroups etc in the area and provide a loving and nurturing environment from the moment I start work to the moment I finish.

I have:

enhanced dbs check

First aid certificate

Driver (full clean licence and own car) I will need to drive to pick up my children for school so you would need to be happy for your little one to be in the car.

Available Daily / evenings / weekends (your child will be treated as part of our family whilst in my care)

Please contact me if you have any questions, no matter how big or small. I'm very friendly and easy going.

Thank you
Roxybabyh
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny / Babysitter available for long term - full or p/t basis

Postby Roxybabyh » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:08 pm

Please contact me on 07738079170 if you are still looking for a nanny job! We live in Fulham. Thanks!
savi_mum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny / Babysitter available for long term - full or p/t basis

Postby savi_mum » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:37 pm

Hi there,
Are you still looking?

We live in SW18 area..

Get in touch if you’re still free..
Thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.