FUN & EXPERIENCED NANNY AVAILABLE

1 post
Karmen
Options:
Share this post on:

FUN & EXPERIENCED NANNY AVAILABLE

Postby Karmen » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:06 am

Hello lovely parents!

My name is Karmen. I'm a nanny with over 15 years of experience from newborns to school-age children.
I am hardworking and punctual professional with genuine love for children.
I’m enthusiastic, patient, creative, self-motivated and consider myself to be friendly, fun and approachable.
Safety is my utmost concern and I carefully monitor the children when I take them on outings to the park, museums etc.
I understand good nutritional choices and I prepare meals that are healthy for children but that they also love to eat.
As an employee I make every effort to meet the needs of the children I care for and the expectations of their parents.
Im Paediatric First Aid trained, Ofsted registered and have up to date DBS.

I currently have an after school care job in Balham (Hydethorpe rd) looking after 8 year old boy. I am looking for another family around Balham, Clapham or Streatham (preferably term time only) where i could possibly join the jobs for couple of hours in the afternoon and full days on school holidays. I’m available for any 1-4 days a week but minimum of 10 hours.

If this is something that interest you please don't hesitate to contact me on ‪07894336166‬ or ‪karmenvares@gmail.com‬ and I can provide more information along with my cv and references!

Thank you!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.