Nanny wanted for July start

4 posts
PKB435
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny wanted for July start

Postby PKB435 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:39 am

We are a friendly family based in SW12, looking for a live-out, sole-charge nanny to start in mid-July.  We have two children, a 12 month old boy (in July) and a 6 year old girl.  We require care 36 hours a week from Monday to Thursday, comprised of two long days (7am to 6pm) and two shorter days (9 am to 4pm).  We expect the longer days to be Tuesday and Thursday, and the shorter days on Monday and Wednesday, but which day is which could be adjusted for the right candidate.   We’re looking for somebody caring and fun, who loves playing with children and will provide a stimulating and nurturing environment for our little boy, as well as supporting our daughter with homework and playdates.  Duties would include:
  • Walking our daughter to school and back (pick-up only on shorter days)
  • Caring for our little boy, including preparing his food and taking him to play groups
  • Supervising homework for older child
  • Supervising occasional playdates
  • Looking after both children during the school holidays
  • Helping to keep the house clean and tidy by clearing up after the children
Requirements:
  • Fluent English speaker
  • Previous experience of caring for babies / toddlers
  • A recent DBS check (and First Aid training also desirable) 
  • Excellent, verifiable references
  • A drivers’ licence is not necessary as we live a short walk from both Balham Tube and Wandsworth Common Train Station
  • We have considered joining with another family to make a nanny share, but haven’t found another suitable family yet.  If you would be open to the arrangement expanding to being a nanny share at some point, that would be an advantage, but is not essential for the right candidate
 If you’re interested, please do PM me with your CV.  Many thanks.
silvermoon
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny wanted for July start

Postby silvermoon » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:06 am

Hello saw your post. I am a Nanny with up to date DBS and first aid. Would like to have a chat.

Thank You

Carol Humphrey

chumphrey7@sky.com

NannyABC
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NannyABC » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:29 am

Hello I’m looking for 3 full days nanny position . I’ve been with my last family (with 3 boys) for over 5 years now. I live near Wandsworth common park (Northcote road) Very flexible happy person with great references. mainly looking for Monday to Wednesday job but can be flexible (between Monday to Thursday)

My email is nannyabcnannylive@yahoo.com
NannyABC
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NannyABC » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:44 am

Really interesting

Can I have you email please

nannyabcnannylive@yahoo.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.