LIVE IN or LIVE OUT nanny (13+ years experience) available from end of April.

3 posts
Ingrid Nanny
Options:
Share this post on:

LIVE IN or LIVE OUT nanny (13+ years experience) available from end of April.

Postby Ingrid Nanny » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:38 am

Live in or Live out nanny available from April. I am an experienced Nanny (13+ years of experience) with children of all ages (from 4 weeks old to 16 years old) looking for a permanent position. I've got recent CRB, 1st aid, I've been driving in London for years and can travel if needed.

I'm always proactive, taking initiative, making sure I follow family's wishes how to do things the way they're used to. I love to cook for children from scratch, using a lot of vegetables, making sure they get enough vitamins and minerals. In some families we used to cook in bigger batches and freeze it in small containers (with a date written on them) and re-heat it during the week for dinner. I make soups, salmon pies, sweet potatoes puree - combined with other steamed vegetables, etc etc. - I can make anything there are plenty of recipes on YouTube and cookbooks ;)

I've been to so many play groups, Gymboree, music classes, libraries, swimming classes, etc throughout the years and I'm familiar with many of the places all over London. It's always a great feeling helping little ones overcome their shyness, seeing them making their first friends and be there for them when they learn how to share toys with others :). I'm good at singing, love drawing and playing with toys - making up stories to keep them entertained. I know most parks in London and I'm used to go out in all weather - as they say "there's no such thing as bad weather, only unsuitable clothing." We often pick up leaves, sticks, conkers, flowers and incorporate them into "art" (statues) and paintings at home... I make friends very easily, which is helpful especially during the winter months when we can go to play dates with other nannies in the area.

My cleaning is to a very high standard since I've lived with families in some incredible houses throughout my Nanny career. I know how to separate and wash clothes without any mistakes - I've been looking after expensive brands most of my life. I'm always happy to help with any errands, if needed.

I'm here to help and to make sure the mum feels comfortable and safe leaving her baby with me, so that she can focus on whatever she needs to do without being worried. I always put children and their safety first before anything else. Please get in touch for more information and I'll be more than happy to come for an interview when it suits you. Thank you, Ingrid - I currently live in Tooting Broadway - will relocate closer to my new work
emmachurch1
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: LIVE IN or LIVE OUT nanny (13+ years experience) available from end of April.

Postby emmachurch1 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:14 pm

Hi are you still looking?
Lauramonro7
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: LIVE IN or LIVE OUT nanny (13+ years experience) available from end of April.

Postby Lauramonro7 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:49 pm

Hi
Are you still looking for a position?

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.